When you post a discussion topic or reply, you are expected to have prior knowledge of all these rules. Please be sure to review https://vampirediaries.fandom.com/wiki/The_Vampire_Diaries_Wiki:Discussions_Policy for more information. Ignorance of these rules is not an excuse as they cover common courtesies. Posts that fall from these guidelines may be removed without notice. Warning(s) may be given on the violating thread or user message walls ( https://vampirediaries.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Message_Wall ), and/or the user may be blocked; see https://vampirediaries.fandom.com/wiki/The_Vampire_Diaries_Wiki:Blocking_Policy for more information.
1. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions. Hateful or vulgar posts against someone or something can and will be removed by admins and moderators. Please note that swearing is not allowed.
2. Posts that solicit upvotes or to "follow" or "join" other forms of media (i.e. Instagram, YouTube, other Discords, etc.) will be deleted.
3. Off-topic conversations will be deleted. This is not the place for them. Please keep conversations here strictly TVD, TO, and Legacies. Please do not derail threads unrelated to the posted topic.
4. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
5. Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned. If you see it, please report it; administrators or moderators will work quickly to delete and clean up the said post!
6. Do not duplicate posts. When repeated, links to original or other duplicated posts may be given or subsequent posts will be locked (and/or removed entirely) - this is inclusive of polls. Please see our FAQ for additional details and examples of such posts: https://vampirediaries.fandom.com/f/p/3300297438920826242
7. Please be wary of categories and how you are using them. Also, please tag all new posts appropriately using article tags. https://vampirediaries.fandom.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
9. Do not report your own posts, nor moderator warnings. The report feature should only be used to report offensive, spam, or other harmful replies. If you would like your comment deleted, please contact an administrator or a moderator for deletion either on their message wall or with the @ mentions.
10. We now have an official wiki Discord server. Join here: https://vampirediaries.fandom.com/f/p/3300297438920837095