So we all saw the finale of Season Four which ended up me gapping for more, and it seems to finally put things into perspective. Like seeing these below:
- Finding out that Stefan is Silas's Doppelganger
- Bonnie making Jeremy alive but at her expense (her death)
- Elena shoving the cure down Katherine's mouth and saying "Have a happy human life Katherine"
- Klaus letting Tyler come back to Mystic Falls which means that Klaus is finally going to be a good guy for a change to Caroline.
- Lexi having a party before she goes back to the other side.
- All the Hybrids and Witches that were killed in the name of finding Silas and the cure, came to get revenge.
- Kol being tricked by Bonnie, finally she is taking a stand before she goes back to the other side.
- Elena choosing Damon over Stefan, which killed Stefan to over hear and that was like a heart-felt-moment for me, Elena should having chosen Stefan instead of Damon.
- Elena giving the cure to Stefan first but Stefan gove it back.
- Rebekah and Matt have a romantic moment before the death of Alexander Rebekah's ex-boyfriend.
- Elena spending time with Alaric and Jeremy having something to eat and having fun.
- Elena being about to express happiness and sorrow at the same time.
- Connor being a total idiot, thinking that he could blow up Mystic Grill up.
- People listening to one another for a change
- All the them have graduated
- Katherine getting her ass kicked by Elena.
Those are the main things that really excited me throughout the episode, what did you like about the episode?