|“||[...] The happiness went away it might never come back? But it will. I promise. We just have to find the moment of happiness between the monsters. And screw fate, you know?||”|
IMPENDING DOOM — After capturing a new monster at the school, Hope and the Super Squad learn some terrifying news about one of their own. A surprise visit from Lizzie gives Josie some much-needed courage. MG and Ethan team up to help others. Alaric, Landon and Jed also appear.
- Antagonists: Malivore (indirectly), Banshee, Hunter
- This is only the second episode of the show to feature a full moon with the first being the series' premiere.
- Jed and Finch were last seen in Long Time, No See.
- Gaby was mentioned. She was last seen in To Whom It May Concern.
- Malivore was mentioned. He was last seen in Long Time, No See.
- Sheriff Mac was mentioned. She was last seen in Hold on Tight.
- Albert Einstein was mentioned. He was last seen in Do All Malivore Monsters Provide This Level of Emotional Insight?.
Behind the Scenes
- This episode's title was a line used by Landon.
- Some of the Salvatore students were making bets and had a Malivore monster pool. Landon and Jed made bets with Gaby that the next one would be a Wendigo, which could be a reference to a frequently mentioned creature on "Supernatural".