|“||I'm simply ridding us of the mongrels who diminish us. [...] Inferior scourges. Hardly the apex predators born of Viking stock like you and I, friend.||”|
— August to Elijah and Klaus in Don't It Just Break Your Heart
Sometime before 1933, he married Greta and had adopted Antoinette and Roman as his own children.
Throughout The Originals Series
In Don't It Just Break Your Heart, he is seen in a flashback taking place in 1933 Rostock, Germany. He is seen making art and Klaus makes mocking comments toward said art. After arguing with Elijah and Klaus, he leaves with his daughter, Antoinette, and murders more werewolves by the pack. It is also discovered that he murdered a total of 90 werewolves before Elijah arrived, which started alerting Mikael.
At night, Klaus goes to August's residence and he comes out, shooting an arrow at Klaus. Klaus goes to him and threatens to kill anyone he has met and loved, and proceeds to extract his heart, killing him in the process. He then tells the people nearby to grab the coin to save themselves and he begins killing said people. A woman comes out and grabs the coin, saving herself and her family. The woman is revealed to be Greta and she is seen cradling him, and this begins the family's long stemmed vampire supremacy.
- Don't It Just Break Your Heart (Flashback)
- What, Will, I, Have, Left (Indirectly Mentioned)
- God's Gonna Trouble the Water (Indirectly Mentioned)
- There in the Disappearing Light (Indirectly Mentioned)
He showed a quiet exterior somewhat, but stood firmly in what he believed in. He had shown to have a deep hatred and disregard to werewolves due to them being able to kill vampires.
He had an athletic build and a tall stature. He had light blue eyes, short light brown hair and a light brown mustache. He mainly wore a dark colored shirt and pants.
Powers and Abilities
August possessed the standard powers and abilities of a non-Original vampire.
August had the typical weaknesses of a non-Original vampire.
- August is both a given name and surname developed from the Latin "Augustus". It derived from the Latin word augere, meaning "to increse".
- Müller is German and means "miller" (profession). It is the most common surname in Germany, Switzerland and the French départements of Bas-Rhin and Moselle.
- According to August, he comes from Viking lineage like the Mikaelson Family.
- August's beliefs and doctrines eventually led to the creation of the vampire purist group, the Nightwalkers, who saw his teachings of vampire superiority as a way of life.
- With the Other Side's collapse and Hell being destroyed, it's unknown if he found peace or went to a dimension similar to Hell.