Previously on Legacies
- ALARIC: You know, I opened this school to protect these kids. How am I supposed to protect them from stuff that's not supposed to exist?
- KALEB: Hell, they even make rules about how we're supposed to eat but they don't tell us what they're actually feeding us.
- MG: There's blood bags in that refrigerator right there.
- KALEB: But not human blood!
- RAFAEL: I killed my girlfriend. I was behind the wheel and I lost control. When I woke up, I was in the hospital, and I don't know anything else.
- JO: Are you happy?
- ALARIC: I am happy right now. In the arms of my demon-possessed baby mama.
- DORIAN: The monsters come one at a time.
- DRYAD: I found myself not far from here with an urge to possess that knife.
- ALARIC: And who told you to do this?
- THE NECROMANCER: The Necromancer!
- ALARIC: If you're the one responsible for what went down today, you're gonna wish you were someone else.
Middle Of Nowhere/Salvatore Library
[On a lonely road, not far from Mystic Falls, a silhouette of a female figure walks down the street. The screen cuts to the STEFAN SALVATORE MEMORIAL LIBRARY.]
- HOPE: I'm no stranger to death, but that doesn't mean I want to talk about it.
- STUDENT: Dear Grandma, I've been thinking of you, wishing you were here.
- HOPE: [Voiceover] Once a year for Rememberance Day, we're asked to write letters for our lost loved ones.
[There's a monatage going through different students writing letters, including Rafael.]
- RAFAEL: Dear Cassie, I miss you every day.