|“||That gossiper, Genevieve, heard a rumor that the Dowager Fauline keeps a massive gem hidden inside her mansion. That's why she never leaves.||”|
At some point, the Dowager Fauline's husband passed, with her inheriting his wealth and estate. She kept many expensive artifacts inside, becoming paranoid and reclusive to keep the objects hidden in her possession. One of the artifacts was an enormous paragon diamond, that was even valuable to witches as a source of power. The dowager never left her home, except to attend mass. During the holiday season in 1914, Dowager Fauline attended mass only to be confronted by Kol Mikaelson, one of the Original Vampires, who wished to enter her home to steal her paragon diamond but would only be able to if she were dead. Kol murdered Dowager along with half the parish, allowing him access to her home. A short time later, he broke into her home and stole her diamond but his witch allies were trapped inside by a spell created by a witch under the control of Klaus, never allowed to leave.
Fauline was shown to have become very paranoid and reclusive after inheriting her late husband's wealth and estate. She wanted to keep the expensive artifacts inside in her possession and is said to never leave her home, except to attend mass.
- The Map of Moments (Mentioned)
- Dowager is a widow with a title of property derived from her late husband.
- Fauline is of unknown origin, but it's possible that it's French.
- A Dowager is a widow with a title of property derived from her late husband.
- Dowager Fauline's house became an important building in the witch community.
- With confirmation that human souls are found in the dimensions, she either found peace or went to Hell.