|“||I'm better than okay.||”|
Throughout The Originals Series
In Bloodletting, Dwayne, according to Tyler was willing to sacrifice himself in order to test the theory that Hayley's unborn child, could sire hybrids. Which in fact it did and Dwayne was turned into a hybrid but killed shortly after by Tyler because it seemed liked he was sired to Hayley through the blood of the unborn child.
He seemed willing to sacrifice himself to test Tyler's theory that Hayley's child could sire hybrids. After becoming a hybrid, it seemed he enjoyed the feeling of becoming one and listened to Hayley as he was sired through the blood of the child.
He had an athletic build and tall stature, with short dark brown hair and green eyes.
Powers and Abilities
Dwayne possessed all the standard powers and abilities of a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid.
Dwayne had the typical weaknesses of a non-original werewolf-vampire hybrid.
- Bloodletting (Death)
- Dwayne is of Irish and Gaelic origin, and the meaning is "swarthy". From the Gaelic "dubh", meaning "little dark one".
- Dwayne was the first hybrid created by the blood of Hope Mikaelson.
- Dawyne was the first werewolf to voluntarily turn into a hybrid unlike most other werewolves who were all either forcefully turned or choose to complete the transition into vampirism in order to survive.
- Dwayne is the ninth werewolf killed by vampire or hybrid.
- With the Other Side's collapse and Hell being destroyed, he either found peace or went to a dimension similar to Hell.