|“||There's something I need to tell you. I just don't know how. So, to make you understand, maybe I should start from the end. [...] On second thought, I'll just start at the beginning. [...] And that's it. Which brings me to my question. What do we do next?||”|
- Antagonist: Seylah Chelon, Triad Industries, Shadow Man, and Mer-Man.
- Hope is the only one to remember Landon's mother, Seylah, after she jumped into Malivore to protect her son.
- Though Malivore erases all memory, anything written down remains.
- This is the first episode to feature only three main characters (Hope, Landon and Alaric).
- In this episode we find out Landon is a result from Seylah being pregnant during her time in Malivore.
- As soon as Landon is near one of the keys not only does he take it, but soon after creatures are released from Malivore to retieve the key and bring it back to Malivore.
- The second key to unlocking Malivore is revealed to be an anubian (or Egyptian-like) urn that glows in a similar fashion as the supernatural knife.
- An later episode is complete the opposite nature of this episode whereas Hope remembers the events that transpired while Lizzie's memory was erased by recon all of her wishes.
- Shadow Man - Decapitated; killed by Seylah
- Mer-Man - Killed by bomb
- 2 Security Guards - Shot; killed by Seylah
- Triad Guard - Stabbed; killed by Seylah
- Seylah Chelon - Jumped into Malivore; killed by herself
- Triad Technician - Kicked into Malivore; killed by Ryan Clarke
- Landon was last seen in Malivore.
- The Necromancer was mentioned by Hope. He was last seen in Death Keeps Knocking On My Door.
- Caroline was mentioned by Alaric. She was last seen in I Was Feeling Epic on The Vampire Diaries and When The Saints Go Marching In on The Originals.
- Lizzie and Josie were mentioned. They were last seen in Mombie Dearest.
- Rafael was mentioned by Hope. He was last seen in Death Keeps Knocking On My Door.
- Petrotho was indirectly mentioned by Landon. He was last seen in We're Being Punked, Pedro.
- The dryad was indirectly mentioned by Landon. She was last seen in Malivore.
- The arachne was indirectly mentioned by Landon. It was last seen in Hope is Not the Goal.
- The dragon was indirectly mentioned by Landon. She was last seen in Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn.
- The Gemini Coven were indirectly mentioned by Alaric. They were last seen in I'm Thinking Of You All The While on The Vampire Diaries.
- Roman was indirectly mentioned by Hope. He was last seen in There in the Disappearing Light on The Originals.
- Hayley was indirectly mentioned by Hope. She was last seen in The Originals on The Vampire Diaries and When The Saints Go Marching In on The Originals as a spirit.
- Lawrence, Kansas
- Seylah's Coffee Shop
- Seylah's house
- Fort Valley, Georgia
- Mystic Falls, Virginia
Behind the Scenes
- This episode's title is a line used by Hope Mikaelson.
- Alaric: "Going somewhere?"
- Hope: "I'm going after Landon."
- Landon: "Please don't do this."
- Hope: "He's in trouble."
- Hope: "If we don't get to him soon he could die."
- Hope: "Tell me where he is before I blow your head off."
- Alaric: "It's a school for vampires, witches and werewolves."
- Alaric: "As you can see it's been a rough semester."
- Seylah: "You must have a serious caffeine addiction you've been here everyday this week."
- Landon: "I just like coffee."
- Landon: "I should get the next one to go."
- Seylah: "Hey I'm not complaining just a little worried about you."
- Seylah: "This is embarrassing you've been my best customer this week and I, I don't even know your name."
- Landon: "Landon."
- Seylah: "That's a beautiful one."
- Landon: "Thanks, I'm pretty sure you gave it to me."