80s DECADE DANCE — As the Salvatore School prepares for its upcoming '80s-themed decade dance, Hope and Lizzie find themselves trapped inside a never-ending labyrinth with a monster on their trail. Meanwhile, Josie and Landon decide whether or not to take their relationship to the next level. Elsewhere, MG turns to Kaleb for advice on what to do about Sebastian, while Rafael struggles to adjust to his life back at the school. Alaric also appears.
- This is the second occurrence of the 80's Decade Dance, the first being in Do Not Go Gentle; it is the first for Legacies.
Behind the Scenes
- ↑ https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/08/here-are-various-new-episode-titles.html
- ↑ http://www.ksitetv.com/legacies/legacies-spoilers-screw-endgame-description/198606/
- ↑ https://www.tvguide.com/news/legacies-thomas-doherty-interview-sebastian-lizzie-gossip-girl-chuck-blair/
- ↑ https://www.cwtvpr.com/the-cw/shows/legacies/photos