The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Steven Krueger was born in Appleton, Wisconsin, USA on May 25, 1989. After his parents' divorce, his mother, younger brother, and him moved to Sarasota, FL. Steven started acting while in his new high school.
- Beverly Hills 90210 (2009) as Vince - Football Buddy #2; Episode: "Wild Alaskan Salmon"
- Cold Case (2009) as Debate student #6; Episode: "Forensics"
- Parenthood (2010) as Brody; Episode: "What's Goin' On Down There?"
- CSI: NY (2010) as Greg; Episode: "Point of View"
- No Ordinary Family (2010) as Reynolds; Episode: "No Ordinary Viligante"
- The Middle (2010) as Esteban; Episode: "Foreign Exchange"
- Workaholics (2011) as Quaid Franklin; Episode: "Heist School"
- Madison High (2011) as Pete; TV Movie
- Two and a Half Men (2012-2013) as Sean; 2 episodes
- Pretty Little Liars (2010-2013) as Ben Coogan; 3 episodes
- Anger Management (2013) as Ryan Hoggett; Episode: "Charlie and Kate Start a Sex Study"
- Escape Plan (2013) as Gabriel (uncredited); Movie
- Mom and Dad Undergrads (2014) as Brady; TV Movie
- The Originals (2013-2018) as Joshua 'Josh' Rosza; Recurring
- Hawaii Five-0 (2015) as Eran Dobrian; Episode: "Kahania"
- Goosebumps (2015) as Davidson; Movie
- Satanic (2015) as David; Movie
- In high school, he joined the speech and debate team where he competed in Duo Interpretation, a form of competitive acting.
- He is 6'1".
- His father's cousin is a volunteer at Haven for Hope, which is a shelter for the homeless in downtown San Antonio, TX.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.