|“||I'm still your boy, Pop. [...] But Mom was right. You're better off thinking that I'm dead. So you didn't see me here today. But always believe that you're gonna see the the boy that you love again.||”|
PAUL WESLEY DIRECTS — When a spontaneous road trip to visit MG's parents leaves him and Landon missing, and a distressed Rafael with no memory of what happened, Hope, Alaric and Kaleb set out to find them before it's too late.
- Alaric alludes that Landon's supernatural status could be that of a Phoenix due to rising from his ashes after his first death.
- Hope's blood is a cure for werewolf bites.
- There is a very rare condition called "Lunar Psychosis" that affects werewolves when a premature reversion from wolf to human causes their mind to be in flux, trapped between their wolf and human state.
- MG's father, Terrance, doesn't know that he's a vampire; this is due to Alaric's promise to Veronica to not tell him due to his religious beliefs.
- Landon Kirby - Blood loss; killed by MG, but resurrected.
- Landon, MG and Rafael were last seen in We're Gonna Need A Spotlight.
- MG's mother, Veronica, makes her debut in this episode. She was previously indirectly mentioned in We're Being Punked, Pedro.
- Penelope was mentioned. She was last seen in We're Gonna Need A Spotlight.
- Lizzie and Josie were mentioned. They were last seen in There's a Mummy on Main Street.
- The mummy was mentioned. He was last seen in There's a Mummy on Main Street.
- Ryan was indirectly mentioned. He was last seen in There's a Mummy on Main Street.
- Hector and Maria Gonzales were mentioned. They were last seen in What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?.
- Mystic Falls, Virginia
- Sterling Springs, Maryland
- Greasley House
- Sterling Springs Church
Behind the Scenes
- This episode's title is a line used by MG.
- It was originally announced that Paul Wesley was going to direct the 11th episode. However, for reasons unknown, he directed this episode instead.
- Kaleb: "Hold up do you smell that?"
- Alaric: "What is it?"
- Kaleb: "Blood."
- Hope: "Landon and MG are out there!"
- Landon: "What the hell was that?"
- Hope: "We need to do something!"
- Kaleb: "This ain't the night for vampires to be walking around unchecked."
- Landon: "Woah!"
- Rafael: "You need to run!"
- Rafael: "I said run!"
- Hope: "Is Landon okay Raf?!"
- Rafael: "I don't know Hope, I don't know, I don't know."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.