Caroline and Rebekah/Rebekah and Elena
Not Caroline and Rebekah nor Rebekah and Elena
- Hello, please provide reasons these two articles should not be merged and I will take further look. — Original Authority(talk)
- The Rebekah and Elena relationship is one the most important relationships on Rebekah's page, and there's enough information about them. And I really like Caroline and Rebekah. I'm really sorry if I'm wasting your time, those are just my opinions :)
VampireHunter/Supernatural Hunter Merge
"Well, the supernatural hunter is a species of being. The vampire hunter is an occupation which can be held by anyone of any species. Every species has its own page and including vampire hunter within that page would make no sense because most vampire hunters aren't of that speices (the supernatural hunter). So, personally I don't think they should be merged.
If they are merged, then supernatural hunter should be a separate topic (divided by the red bar) within vampire hunter but the vampire hunter page should remain the overarching one." -- OneOnOne1162
A cool and complicated realtionship why reduce it to a footnote on another page ijs 18.104.22.168 12:14, December 8, 2016 (UTC)
please don't merge elena/Katherine with elena gibert/relationships. It needs to be separated better!
Damon and Matt
- Main article: Damon and Matt
- In respond for this page: I assume it's up for merging because the summaries/info throughout the series section aren't fully updated?
- I'd like to say that this article not be merged; however, it needs updating. There are hardly any summaries written, those for season two onwards need doing. If you write the summaries, the article won't be merged. If not, it's going to have to be merged. – Original Authority(talk) 21:57, August 12, 2017 (UTC)
Can we please keep this page and NOT merge it with Bonnie Bennett/Relationships? Bonnie/Kai had an impact on a lot of fans who had long given up on the show and they deserves their own page! The Bonkai dynamic was a unique one, not just for Bonnie, but on the show as a whole and a huge part of season six. Arguably even the most important storyline of season six, as it built up to the events of the season finale and impacted everything that happened after. Bonnie/Kai is also the largest Kai ship, a huge part of his motivations as a character, and to this day one of the largest Bonnie ships. There's more than enough information on them to warrant a separate page and as episode 8x12 showed, Kai is returning for an episode before the show ends, showing that he was indeed considered important and popular enough to warrant a final appearance at least a year after his last one.
In addition, there was SO much potential there and such amazing chemistry and they really deserve to have that reflected on their own, separate page.
22.214.171.124 19:23, February 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Tbh, this 'relationship' was completely once sided and the great majority of it was Kai antagonizing, torturing (physically and mentally abusing) and belittling Bonnie. As far as season six, that is completely plot driven as with the great majority of the magical actions revolved around the Bennett Bloodline. Once he figured that out he gutted her and left her for dead. As far as his return has nothing to do with Bonnie (seemingly, it to free himself from Hell and to possibly to wake Elena). I don't see the need to promote such a toxic pairing when their are so many other Relationships worth noting; such as with her friends, family and boyfriends (Caroline, Elena, Grams/Abby, Jeremy/Enzo, etc.). Just my two cents.
- I disagree, it shouldn't be merged. It was arguably one of the most important relationships Bonnie's ever had on the show, because of all the trauma and pain she went through and the influence it had on her as a character as well as all her storylines. Bonnie and Kai's storyline was basically what moved the events of S6 and set in motion all the future seasons, leading to the introduction of the Heretics as well as the Armory and eventually the Devil himself. And then it finally came back full circle again in the final season in the latest episode, when Bonnie took her final revenge on Kai by trapping him in his own personal Hell. Relationships like Kol and Bonnie or Bonnie and Katherine are pages that should be merged but not this one.
- Done! Since the most recent episode of me posting this ("It's Been a Hell of a Ride"), and the episode prior, I'm going to say that this article not be merged. There has shown sufficient relationship between the two over the past seasons. Including the fact that Bonnie went to the trouble of having the twins create a whole new dimension just to sustain him, it warrants its own page. — Original Authority(talk) 15:45, February 26, 2017 (UTC)
Elena and Kai
- Main article: Elena and Kai
Hell no to merging Elena and Kai in the relationship section. There is no relationship. He is a complete sociopath and that is all. 126.96.36.199 23:33, March 11, 2017 (UTC)
- Done! I agree, there is no need to merge this article. I have taken off the merge suggestion.
- – Original Authority(talk) 21:49, August 12, 2017 (UTC)
Elena and Aaron
- Main article: Elena and Aaron
I'm not too sure about merging the Elena and Aaron relationship article. In my opinion, this relationship was important, but not severely important; which is why I am hesitant. Also, the article has a lot of information, which would be a shame to delete. It is not as though it is help needed. Let me know if you think the article should be merged or stay as an independent article. – Original Authority(talk) 23:23, July 14, 2017 (UTC)
Matt and Nadia
- Main article: Matt and Nadia
I don't think that this should be merged. The relationship between the two was quite influential within the series. As stated in their "describing the relationship" section, initially, Matt was a pawn, but the relationship grew into something more, and they ended up having feelings for one another; to a degree. Furthermore, there is quite a lot of information on their article, which would be a shame to waste. It is help needed, but only because it is missing episode summaries for one episode, No Exit, which would be quite easy to fill in. -- Original Authority(talk) 21:47, August 12, 2017 (UTC)